BREAKING THROUGH OLD PATTERNS
LOOKING AHEAD & TAKING THE LEAD
AS AN ORGANISATION, YOU WANT TO TAKE ADVANTAGE OF THE OPPORTUNITIES IN THE MARKET AND CONVERT THESE QUICKLY INTO PROJECTS WITH CONCRETE RESULTS. THIS REQUIRES INTERNAL AND EXTERNAL PROCESSES. AND YOU WANT YOUR EMPLOYEES AND RESOURCES TO BE IN PLACE WHERE THEY CAN BE OF OPTIMAL USE. WE CAN HELP YOU ACHIEVE THIS.
Much of the everyday work in an organisation takes place in fixed patterns and (often unconscious) processes. For example, how projects are run, how people respond to content, or how the financial and human resources are allocated. These patterns and processes are normally useful. But sometimes it holds back in a swift respond to market changes. So organisations that are looking to take advantage of opportunities need to examine and analyse their processes and resources regularly to monitor whether they are still providing optimal benefits.
BUILDING NEW STRUCTURES
The first step in renewal and improvement is knowing what works and what doesn’t. STOER helps you analyse your specific situation. We will deliver a overall picture which shows your opportunities lie. We make our vision concrete and collaborate with you to implement new structures and ways of working. We do this by setting up projects, improving processes and fine-tuning your focus. Our advice and approach produce immediate results. Because we know what we’re talking about:
- We’re familiar with the ins and outs of shops, brands and formulas.
- We understand the customer journey form the current and future consumer.
- We have proven experience with CRM and how to turn this into a tool for building a brand and binding customers.
- We know the power of the bricks-and-mortar.
- We use online media to support and reinforce brands and shops.
- We understand the company’s headquarters culture.
- We know sales and marketing go hand-in-hand.
As many of these processes are not branch-specific, we are more than happy to work with non-retailers as well.